Notice: Undefined variable: post in /var/www/vhosts/riomaximo.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/rio-maximo/functions.php on line 10
Notice: Trying to get property 'ID' of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/riomaximo.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/rio-maximo/functions.php on line 10
¿WHAT TO ORDER IN THE BARS AND “LANCHONETES”
- Bolinho de feijoada (Feijoada’s pasties)
- Caipirinha Caipirinha (national alcohol drink with lime and cachaça)
- Caldo verde (Green soup)
- Pollo asado (Grilled chicken)
- Bolinho de bacalao (Codfish pasties)
- Coxinha de gallina (stuffed chicken pasties or
Meatloaf or cheese)
- Pastel de carne o queso (Meat or cheese pastry)
- Tapioca (a gluten-free starch extracted from the cassava root, used as a versatile thickener in pancakes, flour, meal, flakes, and pearls)
- Pan de queso (Cheese bread like little balls)
WHAT TO DRINK IN THE LANCHONETES AND JUICE KIOSKS?
- Açaí (thick smoothie bowls loaded with toppings, made of pulped and flash-frozen açai berries)
- Caldo de caña (Cane broth)
- Tropical fruit juice
WHAT TO ORDER FOR IN RESTAURANTS?
- Feijoada (black beans with pork meat)
- Filé Oswaldo Aranha (filet mignon or a counter filet, seasoned with fried garlic, accompanied by Portuguese potatoes, white rice and egg farofa)
WHAT TO DO ON THE BEACH?
- Jugar al “frescobol” (shovels)
- Play futvolei
- Play “Altinho” (touch the soccer ball in the air without dropping it to the sand between the companions)
- Running in the sand
- Eating the typical “Biscoito Globo” with cold mate
- Refresh yourself with homemade fruit ice cream called as “sacolé”
- “Jogar conversa fora” (chat about anything with friends)
WHAT TO BRING TO THE BEACH?
- Credit card
- Some money in kind and change
- “Canga” or towel to lie down
WHAT NOT TO BRING TO THE BEACH?
- Passport (it is better to bring a copy or photo of the passport)
- Expensive items
- Cellular (can be carried on but with care)