Notice: Undefined variable: post in /var/www/vhosts/riomaximo.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/rio-maximo/functions.php on line 10
Notice: Trying to get property 'ID' of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/riomaximo.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/rio-maximo/functions.php on line 10
– Hire a tour that doesn’t exist (burnout)
– Irregular transportation or unstable conditions
– Tour Guides that do not speak your language.
– Trips without insurance of passengers.
– Travel Agency that does not follow established route.
– Low quality restaurants.
– Undertake an inspection on the truck and the company in the presence of the necessary documents.
HOW TO ELECT YOUR TOUR AGENCY IN RIO?
The considerations to take into account to choose your excursion agency and have a safe tour:
The legally established agencies in Rio de Janeiro must have a registry called CADASTUR. To verify if the company has this registration, it is not enough just to see it printed in a brochure, the tourist should search the website of the Ministry of Tourism: https://cadastur.turismo.gov.br. This is the minimum record that every company must have.
We also recommend looking for comments from other customers on the Internet, on pages like Google, TripAdvisor and Facebook.
Compare prices with different travel agencies and don’t be attracted by suspicious discounts. For your safety, agents are required to establish locations physically and legally. Find out if the company has a travel certificate.
Finally buy with conscience. Your vacation worth more than a promising offer.